- Do I have time to develop a well
thought-out strategy and invest my own assets?
- With company retirement pensions and health benefits disappearing, do I have a good retirement
income strategy? One that will also offset the effects of inflation and increasing health care costs?
- Is investing my own assets the highest and best use
of my time?
I have the knowledge to research alternative investments, track their performance, and make changes as necessary?
- Can I stay objective and not make emotional financial
it make sense to manage my own assets as I get older?
- Who will step in and manage my assets if I suffer a debilitating illness?
- Am I at peace with my personal finances?